We have somewhat of a busy week ahead of us, so a friendly reminder on a couple things.
1) On Wednesday night the Hounds head to up Erie to take on the Erie Commodores in the 2nd round of the US Open Cup. Since Erie is fairly close by there are a couple cars full of people heading up. Space is limited but if you’re at all interested make sure to get on our Discord channel to make arrangements. For those of us staying home there should be a live stream of the game. It’ll be hosted on US Soccer’s site, not YouTube or ESPN+. We’ll post a link on our Twitter profile the day of the match.
2) The Hounds are heading down to Tampa on Saturday to take on the Rowdies. Since it’s what we would consider a “big” match, it’s watch party time. Join us in the upstairs back bar at Smokin’ Joes on the South Side to cheer on the Hounds. Kick off is at 7:30. Keep in mind this is a 21+ event.
3) Looking a little further ahead- a little bird told us tickets are going fast for the 6/16 home game against the Baby Bulls. Folks are coming out in droves for Mister Rogers’ night. If you were thinking of coming and don’t have a ticket yet, you might want to get on that soon.
4) Don’t forget the next home match on 5/26 against Harrisburg is a black out. No bright colors allowed!
5) Finally, if you missed the announcement we sold out of our Pride scarfs Friday night. We’re ordering a second run today and should have more in a couple weeks.